Players can honor the game and all those who participate and spectate
- Play the game for the game's sake.
- Be generous when you win.
- Be gracious when you lose.
- Be fair always, no matter what the cost.
- Obey the laws of the game.
- Work for the good of your team.
- Accept the decisions of the officials with good grace.
- Believe in the honesty of your opponents.
- Respect and honor your opponents as players and as
- Conduct yourself with honor and dignity.
- Always do what is right and good
- Have fun -- and play in such a way that you, your
teammates and your opponents all have fun!