COERVER SOCCER CAMP
We are encouraging our U10 through U17 players to attend the Coerver Soccer camp we are hosting at the MLC soccer complex.
The dates are June 20-24, 9-11:30
Camp activities include...
• Fun game to warm-up and loosen up
• Ball Mastery exercises – juggling, fast footwork, speed dribbling, cutting
• Moves to beat opponent – “Move of the Day”
• 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 competition
• Small Group Activity – passing, receiving, shooting, crossing, etc…
• Small Sided Games in a World Cup Tournament format…
• Each Player gets a T-Shirt and Camp Certificate.
• Sportsmanship – Fair Play – great daily effort – purposeful practice – healthy competition – fun – are all key principals that are reinforced in our Day Camps
Click the image above to find out more information and to register.
We are encouraging our U6 and U8 players to attend the British Soccer camp.
June 6-10, 2016 from 9:00am-Noon
The British Soccer Camps provide players with the rare opportunity to receive high-level soccer coaching from a team of international experts.
Each day includes individual foot skills, technical drills, tactical practices, small-sided games, coached scrimmages, and a daily tournament.
Equally important, the Challenger coaching staff provides your child with lessons in respect, responsibility, integrity, sportsmanship and leadership.
Click the above image to find out more information and to register.